Spacious and easy to pitch, this 3 person tent is perfect for weekends away or for touring campers on multi-stop trips. Good head height in the domed sleeping area with a large storage porch at the front and additional storage at the rear, offer plenty of space for comfort on any trip.
The semi-sewn-in groundsheet protects from the elements and includes handy features such as the large PVC window and new power cord vent.
Rock Springs 3 Tent Features:
- Set up: Flysheet first
- Capacity: 3 person
- Sleeping area: 4.2 m²
- Storage area: 1.60 m²
- Pitching surface: 20 m²
- Headroom: 115 cm
- Carry bag type: Rectangular with zipper opening
- Pack size: 52 x 17 x 17 cm
- Weight: 5.3 Kg
Rock Springs Range Features:
- Stable dome structure with 2 large storage areas ideal for boots and bags. The pole for the front storage area provides generous head height.
- Polyester 185T flysheets
- Features a sewn in PE groundsheet for weather and bug protection.
- The storage area groundsheet is a thick PE to resist heavy use.
- The bedroom also features strong and resistant PE.
- Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh inner is lightweight and bug-resistant.
- It features fibreglass poles.
- The ferrules are pre-bent to give an angled structure, offering increased head height.
- The pole sections are short enough for them to be packed easily into a rucksack.
- Optimally placed panels provide airflow through the tent.
- Features 2 doors (front and rear) so you do not need to re-pitch if the wind direction changes.
- Optimally place guy-lines along the poles and around the tent ensure stability in high winds. Y-guy-lines provide support but less strain on the tent poles.
- Up in one pitching allows for quick and easy pitching; the inner bedroom can be left in when packing the tent away.
- Colour coded poles and pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimise pitching errors.
- Internal pockets for valuable and small items.
- PVC windows increase visibility and allow light into the tent.