Polycarbonate sheet is half the weight & 200 times stronger than glass and 8 times stronger than acrylic plastic. Polycarbonate sheet can withstand significant wind and snow loads, does not tear like plastic film, which makes them the best material for greenhouse construction (residential and commercial), canopies and walkways, skylights and overhead glazing, carports, privacy panels and room partitions.
Averto offered polycarbonate coupled with integrated UV resistant co-extruded layer yields long service periods backed up by a 14 year limited warranty.
- Thickness for twin-wall polycarbonate sheets: 6 mm
- These sheets are made up of two polycarbonate sheets with an air space and dividing walls between the walls. The dividing walls act as supportive structure which provide a strong structural rigidness and flexibility of the polycarbonate sheet.
- Width: 2100 mm
- Length: 6000 mm
- Coverage: 12,6m
- Years Guaranteed: 14
- Usage: Exterior
- Type: Double Wall
- Colour: Clear
Price - they are cheaper than the solid polycarbonate sheets since the manufacturing process require less raw materials as compared to the solid polycarbonate sheets.
A versatile and easy to install lightweight roofing sheet, UV-protected and highly impact resistant and comes with a 14 year guarantee against yellowing and breakage caused by hail (14 year limited warranty against UV degradation).
Our 4mm and 6mm twinwall polycarbonate offers high impact resistance, excellent heat retention and 83% light transmission.
- High thermal insulation: 3,9 (polycarbonate have air spaces within the chamber which provide excellent thermal insulation)
- Extremely Lightweight yet impact resistant (this makes the installation process easier than other materials and reduces the shipping costs).
- High light transmission: 83%
- Excellent structural durability
- Weather and UV resistant 99,5%
- Blocks virtually all UV radiation (blocks ultraviolet rays that burn plants and living tissues, and transmits only beneficial radiation)
- Easy to handle and install (can be easily cut in any pattern using a circular saw with a fine tooth blade)
- High fire ratings
- Excellent sound insulation, making it great for applications like motorway barriers
We provide a fast worldwide delivery service and with 10 years.
Experience our expert sales team is ready to help you to choose a polycarbonate sheet for your next project.