The ultimate home from home for weekends on the campsite or at festivals, the Kobuk Valley 3 Plus is a practically extended dome tent with a large porch and comes complete with Coleman’s revolutionary BlackOut Bedroom technology so you won’t wake at first light.
Easy to pitch, the Kobuk Valley 3 Plus has a stable dome construction with a peaked porch area that ensures optimum head height. The tent’s large front porch with PVC windows provides a bright and practical area to store gear. Offering comfortable accommodation for up to 3 campers, the spacious BlackOut Bedroom provides a temperate and darkened sleeping environment.
Designed to stand up to the elements, the Kobuk Valley 3 Plus pairs strong yet light, fiberglass poles with a high-performance flysheet that features an impressive 4500mm hydrostatic head. Ventilation openings offer good air flow and reduced condensation. A riser PE groundsheet in the porch and fully integrated bedroom groundsheet ensures clean, dry and bug-free camping.
Offering SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays, the Kobuk Valley 3 Plus is treated with Coleman’s UVGuard™ technology. For added peace of mind, all fabrics are fire retardant.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Rooms: 1
- Set up: Inner first
- Structure: Dome
- Poles: Fibreglass
- Groundsheet: PE removable (Living). PE, welded, fully integrated (Bedroom)
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/Fire retardant
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, Polyester PU coated, No-see-um mesh
- Seams: taped seams
- Polyester carry bag: Included
- Pack size: 58 x 16 x 16 cm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Water column: 4500mm
BlackOut Bedroom® - blocks daylight
- The revolutionary sleep system from Coleman® is ideal for parents or anyone who is sensitive to daylight.
- BlackOut Bedroom® blocks up to 99% of daylight from entering the sleeping area, helping you get a longer and more restful sleep - whatever time of day.
- WINNER of the Camping Magazine's 2016 Editor's choice Awards in the Best Camping Innovation category.
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3-meter column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman uses the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
Manage the temperature
Keep your bedroom up to 5°C cooler during the day and up to 1°C warmer during the night. Coleman® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® helps you to manage the temperature in your bedroom by storing energy from the sun in the surface of the fabric.