Coleman's popular 5 man tent - ideal for adventure camping and festivals!
Family comfort on the go; an ideal 5 person family tent for larger groups that enjoy a more active camping lifestyle. A full head height domed sleeping area with room divider for increased privacy and large living space that can accommodate a family table and chairs, offer a more home-like feel at the campsite, providing ample living space for each member of the group.
The clever new rising PE groundsheet provides added protection from the outdoor elements and at the same time combines the ventilation performance and easy-to-clean convenience of a traditional flat groundsheet. It is perfect too, if you are packing in a hurry as you move on to your next destination and want to keep a dirty groundsheet separate from the flysheet.
Trailblazer Plus Features:
- Set up: Inner first
- Capacity: 5 person
- Sleeping area: 7.29 m²
- Storage area: 5.45 m²
- Pitching surface: 33.6 m²
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Pack size: 60 x 23 x 23 cm
- Weight: 10.4 Kg
- Polyester 185T flysheet
Trailblazer Plus Range Features:
- Mixed structure; dome bedroom with divider provides a spacious sleeping area with added privacy and the tunnel living area offers good head height and good internal dimensions for a family table and chairs.
- The Trailblazer 5 Plus has a PE rising groundsheet which provides weather protection.
- The storage area groundsheet is a thick PE to resist heavy use.
- The bedroom also features strong and resistant PE.
- Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh inner is lightweight and bug-resistant.
- It features fibreglass poles.
- The riser groundsheet allows cool air to enter at the base of the tent and then warm air is pushed out through the ventilation panels near the top of the tent.
- Features 3 doors, two side doors and a large door that can be opened into a large porched area, open all 3 doors to create an airy gazebo-effect living area.
- Optimally place guy-lines along the poles and around the tent ensure stability in high winds. Y-guy-lines provide support but less strain on the tent poles.
- Inner tent pitches first, providing a taut structure.
- Colour coded poles and pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimise pitching errors.
- Internal pockets.
- PVC windows with covers increase visibility and allow light into the tent but provide privacy when required.
- Carrybag type: Rectangular with zipper opening.
Product descriptions provide basic information, but sometimes you may have an unusual question about the product, its delivery or payment system. By using our contact form, you can ask questions or express your wishes. Get in touch with us and a detailed response will be sent to your e-mail address!